Sunday, April 29, 2012

SUNDAY AT OUR HOUSE

It was one of my Sunday's to stay home with Jono. We pretty much just hung out, read books, watched some TV, had a few time-outs (Jono, not me, Lol!) and got dinner started.

Jono and I made Lasagne. Okay, well we cheated. It was one of our freezer meals, but we did make it from scratch a month or two ago. It was sure yummy tonight and we were glad we were industrious a month or two ago! We also made some homemade bread a little bit later. Big sister Megan came over later in the afternoon and made the little ones happy. She's been working a ton of hours so they haven't seen her for quite awhile. She stayed for dinner and played with them for awhile after. They adore her.

Grandpa and Grandma are doing okay. I guess I should say hanging in there. Grandpa is having a few struggles but doing his best to stay on top of them.

Well, that's about all that's going on here. Take care, N.

No comments: