Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I LOVE SPRING!

Another nice day today. I let the kids play outside this morning. It was actually hot! Then this afternoon I decided I would go out and mow the lawn for the first time. I didn't realize, though, how many sticks we still had in the yard from all of the wind storms. I spent over an hour just picking up sticks. Then when I finally went to start the mower, it was dead. We got a brand new battery for it last year, too. So, that doesn't make a lot of sense--but, oh well. I will let hubby worry about what to do with that.

It started to cool down not long after I came in and then we had a pretty good rain storm the rest of the night. Oh, and my tulips started coming out today. Lots of them. Peach, Pink, Purple. I love them! We have daffodils, ground phlox and a few other things starting to bloom too. So pretty! I LOVE SPRING!

No comments: