Monday, April 16, 2012

CAN MOMMY HAVE A TIME OUT PLEASE?

I started out my day today with four toddlers at 8:00 a.m.--and may I say--that is just wrong on the face of it! The decibel level was off the charts! At one point I went down into Grandma and Grandpa's bedroom, shut the door and said, "I need a timeout!" Grandpa just looked at me and said, "I need one too and I've been down here the whole time!" Lol!

I had my own two and my friend's two kids because she had a couple of doctor appointments. So, I had them from 8:00 a.m. until around 12:30 p.m. - I was definitely ready for a time out by the time it was just back to having my own kids. Actually, it is a great system we have. We help each other out a lot by watching each other's kids. It can be a little overwhelming some day's though since we both have young kids near the same age.

For those of you who may know him, my cousin Ned Klebusch is having his lung operated on this Friday. He has to have part of his right upper lobe removed. They found a growth on it that needs to come out and are just going to remove that part of his lung. They think it will be just fine after they take it off. Apparently, you use the lower part of your lungs to do most of your breathing with so they don't think it will affect his breathing too much. Anyway, it would be terrific if you would keep him in your prayers.

Jono is still improving. I was able to let him play outside a bit today and he did okay. He is still taking meds and having breathing treatments but his progress is coming along.

Not much else happening here. Night all.

No comments: