Friday, April 6, 2012

DADDY'S MIMIC

Rob got home late this afternoon after spending most of the week (on and off) in Idaho working. It was nice to see his face. It was even nicer when he said, "I'm taking you out to dinner." We had a nice evening together, just the two of us. We went to dinner and then ran a few errands. We got stuff to do our own little Easter egg hunt for the kids.

When we got home Julie and the kids were watching a movie so Rob and I sat down to watch with them. Rob put his arm around me and Jono jumped up in my lap. After a few minutes Rob got up and went downstairs to grab something. When he left, Jono climbed off my lap and sat down beside me where Rob had been sitting. Next thing I knew Jono had reached his arm up around me so he could do what Dad had been doing, only it was a much longer stretch for him. It was so cute that he wanted to mimic Daddy. It had to be really uncomfortable for him but he left his arm up around me for about 5 minutes. What a sweet little boy! (I need to remember that next time he's acting like a typical two-year old!)

I got a perm today. I look a bit like a fuzzy poodle right now. Hopefully with a few weeks and a trim or two, I will look a bit more like myself! Lol! I will wait a while to post any pictures of my new 'doo. Ha! Night all.

No comments: