Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MY DAD

I think we are all feeling a bit more positive today. We started out the day with a call from Rev. Paul Taylor, Mom and Dad's minister from Brick Chapel. They have him on the job now praying for Dad. Next Rob and his brother Steve gave Dad a blessing. All in all, I think we feel more hopeful today that things will be okay than we did yesterday. Things seemed a little frightening and bleak yesterday, maybe because it all came on so sudden--and out of the blue. Today, it felt more like the sun was poking around the corner.

I know one thing and that is when there has been a battle to win in my Dad's life no one could out think him or out strategize him. He was going to figure out a way to win that battle -- and he always has. My Dad is a fighter and he will lick this thing. You can do this Dad, I know you can and will. I love you!

No comments: