Friday, April 13, 2012

A BETTER DAY

Today was a better day. This morning Jonathon's breathing was still kind of rough but by afternoon it had settled down. He isn't completely out of the woods yet but he is doing so much better than yesterday. It was a pretty long night last night because I had to give him breathing treatments through the night and Rob was out of town. Jono didn't sleep really well because the treatments tend to pump him up and make him hyper. When I finally was able to settle him down and and we were both able to fall asleep, Carly woke up and needed some attention--that was around 4:00 in the morning. Did I mention it was a long night that was very short on sleep? I was so happy to see Rob when he walked in the door! Thankfully, he sent me to my room for a nap and took over. He is such a great husband and father. I LOVE HIM!

Grandpa and Grandma got out today to get Grandpa a haircut and run some errands. Not much else going on here.

Well, this girl is going to bed. Night all.

No comments: