Friday, February 17, 2012

WELCOME NATHAN JOHN!

We were supposed to go snow tubing today with another part of our family but they forgot about it and didn't get work off. So, we had to reschedule our fun! Actually, it ended up being okay with me because I am still not over my cough and cold completely. It's landed in my chest and is much better than it was but just hasn't gone completely away.

Some exciting news! My cousin Sheila's daughter Lisa had her baby today! She had a healthy baby boy and they named him Nathan James! I'm so excited for them. Can't wait to see some pictures of him but I know he's a handsome little dude. Congrats Lisa and Eric!

Grandpa went to his PT today. Instead of being done like I thought he was, he decided to cut down to twice a week. He thought that three times a week was wearing him out too much. He thinks he is handling twice a week better.

Rob and I made a quick trip up to see Sarah and her family on Valentine's Day. We needed to return a dress Julie had borrowed from Caitlin and decided we had time that night so we ran up and met Sarah, Rich and Ian for dinner. We had a nice meal with them and then headed back.

Carly had a fun birthday. We had some of her friends over for cake and ice cream. She got some fun gifts but her favorite was the new bicycle with training wheels from Grandma and Grandpa. It was Jono's favorite too--unfortunately! Lol!

Well, not much else going on right now. Take care.

No comments: