Sunday, February 5, 2012

GRANDMA'S IN THE KITCHEN . . .

Grandma made us Beef Bourguignon today. It's a wonderful recipe we've had in the family for years but I've just forgotten about it and haven't made it in a long time. It's going on my list of favorites. Grandma also made some wonderful homemade rolls. Before the night was over Carly had eaten four of them. Good thing she made a double batch!

After church and a nap we all watched the commercials, uh, I mean the Superbowl! I didn't think the commercials lived up to the hype this year. But for me, I still thought they were better than the actual game. That's only because I have never really understood football. Now basketball I get! If it were a basketball game I would watch the game and not the commercials.

Everyone in the house except our toddlers seems to be dragging a bit. I am hoping this yuk we have passes pretty soon. It is never good when the toddlers have the upper hand. Lol!

Well, better get to bed. Night all.

No comments: