Friday, February 10, 2012

FEW THINGS

Grandpa had his last physical therapy today--at least for awhile. I think it's good that he's taking a break for awhile. It's helped his pain but every session wears him out really bad.

I spent the day hanging with the kids and running errands. Then tonight we went and watched Rob, Julie and Megan play volleyball. The kids ran around and played with other little kids whose parents were also playing and I just kept an eye on them and watched the game a bit. It was a nice litte break and Carly and Jono were happy to get out. They have felt a little housebound--especially Jono.

No big plans for tomorrow--just catch up stuff around the house. Carly turns four next week and we still have a few things to pull together for her birthday. I can't believe my baby girl is four already! Wow, that really did go fast! Well, gotta head to bed. Take care. :0

No comments: