Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HOME! SWEET HOME!

We all got up at the crack of dawn (or so it felt)and got Grandma to the airport. Actually, my sweet husband drove the chariot--but Grandpa and I got up for moral support. I'm afraid we weren't much help otherwise. I don't think we even looked cute at that time of the morning so --yep, moral support was all we were good for. Lol!

Anyway, Grandma landed safely around 6:15 and then had an hour drive to be with family. It was a horribly long day for her and I know she had to be completely exhausted. She didn't get much sleep before she left and it was an emotional day. So, those of you back home who are within arms reach of her--please take good care of her for us, won't you?

Carly, Jono and I have been taking pretty good care of Grandpa today. If he tells you otherwise, well, I've been meaning to tell you about that Old-Timers he's been getting . . . Lol! Just kidding Dad! Susan came up this evening to help out and she is spending the night and tomorrow morning here. Then tomorrow afternoon the last of the cavalry rides in (that would be Sarah) and she is going to stay and help out until Sunday. I sure love and appreciate my sisters. I'm even considering letting one of them be the favorite for awhile. :)

No comments: