Thursday, February 2, 2012

CUDDLES WITH JONO

Carly had pre-school this morning and I had Jono all to myself. I love these mornings and I think he does, too. He is a different child when he is by himself. He isn't competing for attention and so he is much calmer and just lays in my arms and lets me read to him or hold him. I love it when he cuddles with me and he is a great cuddler!

Carly had fun at pre-school. They learned about Ground-hog day and made some cute things. Then came home and played with Jono and ate lunch before nap.

This afternoon and evening I helped Julie with some debate prep. She has a debate tomorrow and I think she has a really good piece.

Grandma got her hair done today and Grandpa has physical therapy tomorrow. I also have a dr. appt. tomorrow afternoon. It's going to be a busy day. Guess I'd better get some sleep. Hope you had a great day!

No comments: