Sunday, February 26, 2012

GRANDMA'S HOME

Sorry I haven't written much this week. It's been a busy one with Grandma gone. I just want to write a real quick update and let you know that we just got her home safely from the airport. Whew! I am always so glad when anyone I love is safely on the ground after flying--especially these days.

Grandma is pretty tired. It was kind of a whirlwind trip. We are so glad she was able to go and be there with family for Louise's funeral. Again, thanks so much to my sister's, Susan and Sarah, because without their help I don't know how we would have been able to do it. They were so terrific. And--believe it or not - Dad even behaved himself! Seriously, he was really good the whole time Mom was gone! Lol!

I know there is more news to write and catch you up on but we are all exhausted so I will write more later. Love you all. N.

No comments: