Sunday, February 19, 2012

IT CAME! IT CAME!

Julie is walking on air! She got accepted to BYU! Nevermind that she's been accepted to four or five other universities--this is the only one she really had eyes for! Now, we are all hoping and praying for some of those scholarships she's been applying for to come through. Feel free to join us in our prayers. :)

We went to a stake meeting today for church--that translates to a big meeting in a large auditorium--no Sunday school classes. So, we dared to take all the kids--including Jono. We sat through two hours of meetings with them on our laps eating cheerios, pretzels, etc. and asking "is this over yet and can I get down and play?" Actually, they were pretty darn good for a meeting that long and I'm sure that stale to a child. One of my neighbors who didn't make it to the meeting asked me how it was and what they said. I told her that I thought it was a good meeting from what I heard but I didn't catch much, and that I'm sure my blessings were coming from being obedient and attending church today--not from hearing what was said. Lol!

Well, that's it for today. :)





No comments: