Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF, UM, TODDLERS

Our kids love Batman. I mean the OLD Batman. The television show Batman from the 1960's. You know--Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. . . BATMAN!!! They are playing the re-runs on cable now and we have taped a whole bunch of them. It is a real treat for them to sit and watch an episode or two. Jono especially loves them. Tonight while we were watching an episode, I told them I used to watch these when I was a little girl (and I'm pretty sure they were re-runs then.)Carly said, "Yah, and I was your mom." I thought she just got confused with what she was saying so I corrected her. I said, "No, I am your mom." She corrected me. "But when you were little, I was your mommy." "Oh, I said. Hmmm." I don't think I'll win the battle trying to convince her differently right now. So, I will just let her little imagination go wild. Although, it's time for bed mom! Lol!

No comments: