Friday, August 27, 2010

THE WEEKEND IS HERE! THE WEEKEND IS HERE!

Daddy is home! He has the weekend off! Boy are we excited! We are so happy to have him here and are hoping to have some fun this weekend. We didn't really get to do much to celebrate his birthday or Jon's so we may go bowling or miniature golfing or something fun like that. We just want to do something together.

The kids and I went on a walk today with a friend of mine and her kids. It went great until it was time to come home and then Carly had a melt down. She likes to go places and have fun, she just doesn't like the fun to end. I'm not sure how to solve that problem for her. I think they call it LIFE. She didn't even want me to unstrap her from the stroller when we got home. I guess she thought if she stayed strapped in I would have to keep moving it. But, I had to bring Jonathon in and then, eventually she had to come, too.

It's too bad we don't realize when we are little how much we really need those naps and appreciate them. After lunch she took a really long nap and got up in a great mood. I took a shorter one when they were both down and I was jealous hers was so long! Why didn't I appreciate those better when I was young? Why? Why? :)

Anyway, off to have fun with hubby and the kids! Toodaloo!

No comments: