Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DOCTOR DAY

Mom, Dad and I spent the afternoon making doctor visits. Mom had to have an MRI on her shoulder. They think she has torn her rotar cuff but want to have a closer look to see for sure. That was fun. I don't think I have ever seen her on Valium before. Hee Hee. Hey, I can't laugh too hard. I'm claustrophobic myself. It was cute. She was just a tiny bit dozey . . . nothing compared to Drunkel Steve. I mean, we could never rent her out for parties :}

Dad had his 6 month check-up on his knee replacement. The surgeon thinks he is doing fabulous! He'd like to see Dad gain 5 more degrees on his knee but other than that he was happier than a clam at a lobster bake about Dad's progress.

Mom won't have her results until sometime in September but I will keep you posted. Have a great day!

No comments: