Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY SWEETY IS HOME AGAIN

Rob came home again tonight! Yay! He has been gone this time since Sunday. Way too long! He has really had a spell this last little while of his job taking him away from home from several days to a week at a time. It's not usually like this but they have just been on overload!

For days, Carly has been asking "Where my DaDa? and telling me "I wan't my DaDa to put me to bed!" And today when I told her he was coming home she said "No, my Dada go to work." I told her he was really coming home--she could believe it today. I think he was gone for so many days in a row she wasn't sure he was really would show up today, either. But he did and we were all really glad to see him!

It got up to 100 degrees here today! At 7 pm it was still 95 degrees. That is just too darn hot as far as I'm concerned. Blech!

I picked a mess of green beans out of the garden today. Gonna cook them tomorrow. Sounds really good. Not much else to tell today. Night all.

No comments: