Monday, August 23, 2010

DEAR FRIENDS,

Sorry I've neglected you for a few days. Just got caught up in the few moments I had with Rob and the kids before Rob had to rush off to work again. The poor guy is really putting in the overtime these days and has been for some time now. We really can't complain too much given how hard it is out there in the world right now economically. It would just be nice to have a regular forty hour week from time to time. I would love to spend time with my honey more than the money. :)

Jonathon turns one year old in two days! I can't believe it has really been a year already. He is so big and is doing new things every day. We got family pictures taken on Saturday by my favorite photographer--my friend Lori. She is absolutely, far and away, the best photographer I've ever seen. Both Jonathon and Carly were being pills, though. Lori really had to work hard for smiles from both of them. Then, this morning at church without any coaxing Jonathon was laughing and smiling at the woman sitting behind us. She wasn't even paying any attention to him at first but he just kept working her until she did. You would have thought she had the camera and was trying to get his picture. I could have swatted him for making us all work so hard yesterday. Although, Lori showed me a few of the ones she captured on the camera and they were gorgeous! Can't wait to see them. I specifically wanted to do them now so I could have some for Jonathon's being a year old. Guess, I also captured Rob turning 50 since I scheduled it on his birthday. It's so hard to get everybody together at the same time anymore! Can't wait to show you a sneak peak!

Julie starts back to school tomorrow. Gonna miss having a helping hand during the days but I'm sure she will enjoy getting back to class. My kids have always enjoyed school. Go figure! :}

No comments: