Sunday, August 1, 2010

ON THEIR WAY

Well, the parents are on their way back home. They took off today about 12:30 p.m. and made it as far as Cheyenne, WY. I think they are planning to take 3 or 4 days to drive it. I will keep you posted here on their progress. They didn't have any problems today and are doing well. They are excited to see all of you. I know they won't be able to come and visit everyone they want to see because Dad has to be careful getting around. (Don't tell him I said that!) Also, Mom's shoulder seems to be a torn rotator cuff. She probably hasn't told any of you that but she will probably have to have surgery to repair that when she gets back. (I tell all kinds of tales out of school when they aren't here to stop me. Yikes!) But, the good news is I hear they will be appearing daily at their old table at the local restaurant. So, please come out to visit them! I will post it here when they arrive.

K. Well, my video never did post yesterday so I still have to figure out what went wrong. I will try again another day. Have a great night or morning depending on when you read this. N.

No comments: