Thursday, August 19, 2010

ROB IS HOME! YAY!

Rob has been in Nevada since Sunday. That was a long trip to fix a machine. Gah! Thankfully, he is home safe tonight. Jonathon was really glad to see his daddy. I had just put Carly down when he came walking in so she doesn't know he's here yet. I was just ready to put Jonathon down but hadn't done it yet. He got lucky.

Had a dentist appointment today. Had a root canal finished. What a joy. Actually this dentist is really good. When he gives me a numbing shot I never even feel it. I've never had a dentist that good before. This one is worth keeping.

Carly is sure glad Grandma and Grandpa are back. Don't know how she got along without them for so long. She has to visit them several times a day now to see what they are up to. Her vocabulary is really picking up and you can understand her a lot better as well. I can't believe how grown up she seems.

I will have to post some new pictures on here soon. Night all.

No comments: