Monday, August 23, 2010

MY BABY TURNS ONE IN A FEW HOURS!

What a gorgeous little boy! I am so blessed. He learned a new word today. I said, "Let's go!" and he said, "Go." I said, "Go, go, go." He repeated it right back to me. He even performed on command when I had him say it for Julie and Grandma. That's unheard of! He said it over and over again. He loves his Mama! Carly never really got too clingy to me. She had a short stage of it but she would pretty much go to everyone. Jonathon wants Mom. He sees me coming and gets a huge smile on his face and starts moving my way. If he's in someone else's arms he starts leaning my way.

He loves to be swung up in the air! He giggles and giggle and giggles. He has the best laugh! He dances any time there is music on. I mean, really dances--hips, bum, legs moving, arms swaying, head moving back and forth to the music. So dang cute. I love, love, love this little man! Happy Birthday Jonathon! Mama loves you all the way to your toes!

No comments: