Sunday, August 29, 2010

MY MONSTER SCARED ME!



I was sitting on the living room floor for a couple of minutes tonight doing something while Rob and the kids were watching an old kids video that had church songs on it trying to teach them to Carly. All of the sudden I realized she was hiding between our two couches underneath a table next to me. She was saying, "My monster scared me." I'd never seen her do that before. I hadn't been paying much attention to what was on the video so I had to ask everyone else why she might be hiding. It took them a minute to figure it out, and me another couple of minutes to coax her out. Apparently one of the little kids characters in the video put on a mask to tease someone just briefly and it scared Carly. She thought it was a Monster and ran and hid! Pretty funny! Sometimes my Monster scares me, too! Lol!

No comments: