Monday, August 9, 2010

WHAT A BUBBLEHEAD THING TO DO

My box of dishwasher soap ran out tonight and I was to lazy to go downstairs and get another one. Afterall, I had several packets of dishwasher soap they handed me for free at Sam's one weekend. No problem, I thought, I'll just use one of those. I opened one of them up and instead of finding powder I was surprised to find a liquid. Hmmmm. Oh well, I thought, there are liquid dishwasher detergents. I glanced for a second at the directions and didn't see anything glaring so I went ahead. Started the dishwasher and went back to my bedroom. A few minutes later Rob came and found me and asked if I knew there was a difference between Dishwashing Soap and Dishwasher Soap. Oh Crud!

Turns out I didn't glance long enough at the directions or the title on the packet! We had a bunch of suds on the kitchen floor. At least Rob was standing there and caught the outpouring before it got too bad. It's been a long time since I've pulled that stunt! Hopefully I won't ever do that one again! Although, I'm sure there will be others! :}

No comments: