Saturday, August 28, 2010

FUN DAY, WORN OUT KIDS

Today was good. We slept in, met up with Rob's brother and his kids and went to lunch and of course, a play land! Then we went miniature golfing. It was Carly's first time. She had minimal interest in staying with the course but lots of interest in running around with her cousins. As long as the end result was fun--we were fine! The rest of us stayed the course and the guys were going to add up the scores once we got home. Funny thing, I never heard those scores. I'm pretty sure that means I won and they just didn't want to let on. What do you think? :/ Hee hee hee!!

We got back from golfing and the brothers took the older girls and went target shooting. I kept the younger kids and they played and watched cartoons here. I made cookies and had pizza ready when they came back. (I know, I know--what a good wifey I am--lol!) Then everybody went downstairs to play video games. Over all I think Rob had a good post birthday celebration. At least he better have! :)

Carly didn't have a single nap today and really, for her, had relatively few meltdowns. She was really, really tired when I put her down, though. Hopefully, she will wake up in a good mood tomorrow. Guess we will see! We may never do that again!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments: