Friday, August 6, 2010

MOMMA TOOK A SICK DAY

I sure didn't mean to, but I had to call in sick today. It's only been for the last hour or two that I've felt somewhat decent. I couldn't even crawl out of bed until about four p.m. I tried a few times and it did not work for me at all.

I had a serious migraine going with full nausea but I also had allergy eyes. I could barely even open them they stung so bad. Also, when I would stand up and try to get up I would get dizzy--so, I just kept crawling back in bed. I tried everything I could think of to get feeling better and nothing was helping--so I gave up and gave in to trying to sleep it off.

Thank goodness Rob was still on vacation and Julie is home or my poor babies would have suffered--but they didn't!

Sounds like Grandma and Grandpa are having a great time at home whoopin' it up with friends and family. Hope everyone who wants to are getting to see them.

Well, I am going to get myself to bed so I don't have a repeat of today, tomorrow! Night all.

No comments: