Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SOME SAD NEWS AND AN UPDATE

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a few days. We got word a few days ago that Rob's Dad had been rushed to the hospital and wasn't doing well. The doctor's told us he had less than a week to live. Rob and his brothers and mom took turns staying at the hospital with him and he passed away early this morning. I'm really grateful the kids and I were able to visit with him a couple of days ago. I don't think any of us thought he would go so quickly. It's been really hard on Rob.

While my Dad's surgery has gone really well, he got thrush again from the antibiotics and it caused another infection and some confusion for several days. Thankfully, he is starting to come out of that now. Overall, it's been a really hard week but here's to hoping things get brighter from here.

No comments: