Saturday, March 6, 2010

DARN THIS THING!

I had some cute pictures to post tonight and for some reason the Blogger isn't letting me post them. I've never had it act up like this before and so, I don't know what's wrong. Something in the Blogosphere, I'm guessing. Hope they get it fixed soon. Oh well, the pics will have to wait for another day.

Went to visit Dad today, and Mom too for that matter. She has been spending the night there the last few nights. Well, we actually haven't left him alone there. Someone has stayed with him each night but Mom never came home and took a break today so we visited her, too. Dad's having quite a bit of pain in his shoulder's as the physical therapists are continuing to work them so they don't freeze up on him. I think I am going to have to go meet with his PT people and tell them to lay off a little. I don't know that they aren't doing more harm than good for his shoulders.

As far as his knee goes, he is doing wonderfully and has not had much pain at all considering what he just had done. He is up to 115 degrees on the bend and only has to get to 120. He is amazing everyone!

That's the good news. Tomorrow we have Rob's Dad's viewing and Monday is his funeral. Rob and I appreciate all the love and caring you have sent our way. This is a difficult time. Please know your thoughts and prayers are felt and appreciated.

No comments: