Monday, March 29, 2010

IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY'S NIGHT

Had a doctor appt. for Jonathon today. Did a bunch of errands and running around with Mom. Didn't make it to the gym like I wanted to but somehow I still feel like I worked out for a long time! Mom made a really great dinner and we pretty much all tired out afterward. Must be something in the air or water. Oh yah, it's allergy season. I always forget when that comes on and what it feels like. It always slows me down and tires me out. That must be it. Arrgh.

Not much else going on here. Jonathon is rolling over really well now. I can feel ridges in his mouth now but still no teeth in sight. Don't think it will be long now, though. Poor little guy--I can tell his gums are hurting him. I wish it wasn't so painful for them to teethe.

Well, off to bed. It's been a long one--or at least it has seemed that way. :)

No comments: