Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DOCTOR, DOCTOR

More doctor appointments today. Jonathon's 6 month check up and Carly's 2 year check up. Yes, I can count. That's just how far behind we are. Gah! But both of them are growing really well. Carly is a whole yardstick tall! She is in the 95th percentile! She has stayed there pretty consistently all along. She weighs 29 lbs and is in the 75th percentile for weight.

Jonathon is almost 18 lbs and he's 27.5 inches long. He's catching up quickly to Carly! I keep telling her she had better be nice to him because someday he will be bigger and stronger. Looks like SOMEDAY is coming sooner than I thought! Everyone that sees his big hands and feet tells us if he grows into them he is going to be one BIG BOY! I think they are right.

We had a really windy day here today. It was in the 50's temperature wise - so not too bad other than being blown about like a feather when you went outside. Let's not even talk about what it did to my hair. Well, O.K--let's just say if I'd stuck my finger in a light socket my hair would have looked cuter! I hate the wind when I am trying to look cute! :)

That's all for tonight guys--nothing new happening here. Move along now. Night.

No comments: