Thursday, March 18, 2010

REPORTING IN!

Mom and I both had doctor appointments about an hour from home today (but very near each other)so we went together. It sure helped me to have another hand holder since Carly is at that stage where she likes to break away and dart into the crowd or street and I can't chase her because I'm carrying a baby.

Mom was having her foot check up and she passed. I don't know that it's good news and it's not really bad either. Let's just say that the doctor told her she didn't need to continue physical therapy on it since he didn't think it was improving it a lot. He also doesn't think she needs surgery and doesn't have any revolutionary ideas on healing it. He told her that maybe just taking a walk every day might be the best medicine for it. Hopefully, that is true. We will see.

My doctor appointment was for Jonathon. He just needed to have a couple of tests. The docs still want to figure out why he is having respiratory problems every time he gets a simple cold. So, they are just looking at everything they can think of. By the time we got home it was nearly 5:30 p.m. and I had to leave for a meeting. I feel like I ran all day and running with two babies is both tiring and dizzying. I am truly exhausted.

Even Carly is exhausted. This is two nights in a row she has come to me and said; "Mommy, Bed!" She never does that! On that note--I'm going to join her. Night!

No comments: