Thursday, March 4, 2010

NEWS OF THE DAY

Well, Dad is doing well. He is pretty much back to his old self. The medicine for the thrush is working. Also, he is amazing all of his physical an occupational therapists by how well and how quickly he is coming along. He is up to 108 percent on his knee bend. They want him to get to 120 percent. They think he will be there by Sunday. I'm not sure what comes after that. We found out today that he will likely only be in the rehab for 2 weeks. He will then have continued therapy with home healthcare.

Rob's Dad's funeral is on Monday. We will have a viewing for him on Sunday evening. Our girls are going to sing at the funeral and Rob and his brother Steve will be speaking also. I think it will be a very nice tribute to him. It is still hard to imagine he is gone.

Well, that's about all I know for today. Guess I'd better get some sleep while I can.

No comments: