Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUPER BOWL PART-AY!

We had a big Super Bowl party here after church today. It was pretty fun, except that Rob and I couldn't eat most of what we served. We still have 9 or 10 days to go on our 30 days of Paleo--but who's counting? OK, I am! It's 9 full days left after today! Maybe longer--we have a doctor appointment tomorrow--hopefully, we won't get sentenced to a longer fate. Lol. Actually, it really hasn't been that bad--but I think I would definitely need a couple free days a week if I had to eat this way the rest of my life!

Anyway, we had a couple kinds of pizza and 3 different kinds of cookies for the game and the usual chips and sides. Then I made stuffed mushrooms and some pretty awesome lettuce wraps that were Paleo friendly so Rob and I wouldn't starve.

I have to admit I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the game and only some to the commercials. I was too busy cooking and chatting -- and then cleaning up. It was fun to have some family and friends over. It made for a nice Sunday.

Grandma and Grandpa grabbed some goodies along with us but watched the game in their room. I think maybe the kids were too noisy--or maybe it was us. :) Anyway, they are doing good.

All is well here. Hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments: