Monday, February 10, 2014

A GOOD START TO OUR WEEK

Grandpa had an appt. with his Parkinson's doctor today--just a check-up. He got a good report. They think he is doing really good.

He doesn't have much of an appetite these days and he has gotten pretty darn skinny. I think it has to do with the ulcers he has. Hopefully, this medication they've started him on will kick in and help with that. Either that or we are going to have to hire in some better cooks around here.

I'm spending my week planning my baby girl's birthday party! She turns 6 on Saturday. I ran around today getting favors, invitations, decorations and all that fun stuff. Now to get them all delivered, assembled and put up! I just can't believe Carly is growing up so fast! She is such a sweet little girl and I am so blessed to be her mommy!

No comments: