Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WARM AND SUNNY HERE

Yesterday (Monday) since it was a holiday, Russ, Susan's husband had the day off, so they came up to visit and do some "honey do's" for Grandma and Grandpa. Russ spent the day hanging pictures and decor for Grandma and Susan helped Grandpa organize his files and papers.

The kids were were really glad to see them, too. They don't get to see them very often since they are an hour away. They stayed for dinner and then headed home. I will have to take some photos of Russ's handiwork. The walls look really nice.

Our weather has been really wrm the last few days. I think it got up around 60 degrees today and all of our snow has finally melted. With any luck, we can coast on into Spring. That wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. I haven't minded the Winter as much this year as last year but I'm still ready for a new season.

Well, better get myself to bed. It's been a long day.

No comments: