Wednesday, February 19, 2014

SO MUCH FOR THE SUN . . .

Hahaha! Wow, fooled me! Yesterday and the day before it was all warm and sunny here. I mean, it was almost shirt sleeve. It was around 60 degrees. Woke up this morning to heavy, flying snow! No kidding. Yesterday made me dare to believe we were done for the year. Joke's on me! Crazy weather. The one good thing is that it never did stick to the ground--hopefully, it won't overnight, either. But, I guess we get what we get and we don't throw a fit! (Jonathon comes home from pre-school and says that!) I think his teacher must have to repeat it to a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds a lot! Lol!)

Julie's doing really great this semester in school. She just aced two more quizzes. She's working really hard and we are so proud of her!

Carly got to take out her first library book from her school's library and bring it home. I don't remember doing that when I was her age. I'm not sure when I got to do it but it was an important rite of passage for her. She feels big! We read it together tonight and she gets to return it on her own and check out another one. I'm really glad they are teaching them responsibility at such a young age.

Well, not too much going on here. Time to lock up and go home. :D



No comments: