Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WE'RE HAVING A WARM STORM!

Today was a gorgeous day--I mean, really gorgeous. It was so nice you would think Spring was here already. Unfortunately, it is supposed to be cold and wet the rest of the week but it will be worth it just to have had a few nice days. Unfortunately, Jonathon's asthma has been bad enough the last couple weeks I haven't been able to let him run around outside while it's been nice and I practically had to stand on him to keep him indoors today. He loves to be outside and he so wanted to run and play. Poor little guy. I am really hoping he starts to grow out of this as he gets older.

He was able to go to gymnastics (indoors) today so he at least got to have a little fun. Plus, he had his pre-school and also had a friend over, too. It was all the doldrums for him. On the way back from gymnastics today he and Carly were talking about how warm it was outside and asked me if it was Summer. I told them it wasn't and explained how the seasons go and that Spring would be here soon and then Carly blurted out "Well then, we are having a warm storm--and it's making me very, very hot!" Lol! She makes me laugh!

Grandpa got his results back from the gall bladder tests he had the other day. Turns out he's got a bum gall bladder and they suggest he have it removed. I haven't talked to him myself about it yet but the word on the street is that he has other ideas about what should happen with it. Maybe he's had his gall bladder so long he's just plain attached to it, or maybe he's gotten used to the vomiting and he's starting to actually enjoy it. Lol. I'm not sure if he's really thinking about keeping it or if he just wants more time to think about it but I will find out and let you know. In the meantime, keep my Big Bad Dad in your thoughts and prayers would ya?

Also, my Aunt Kaye is back in the hospital. She had a blood clot in her left leg and it broke apart and part of it went into her left lung. She is feeling OK but they have her on oxygen now and she will have to remain on oxygen now. She is hoping to be able to go home from the hospital soon. Please keep her in your prayers as well.

I will update you when I know more. Night all.


No comments: