Tuesday, December 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES ~ WHERE DID MY TEENAGER GO?!

12/2/13

Twenty years ago today a beautiful baby girl was born named Julie Ann. I am blessed to be one of two women she calls Mom. One, she lost at the tender age of ten. The other (yours truly) is so blessed to have inherited this sweet daughter, and still feels privileged to have been able to actually adopt her and call her mine. Some days I still pinch myself to make sure it's all real.

Julie is beautiful on the inside and out and I love her more than I can even express. Happy,Happy Birthday my sweet Jules. You're growing up way too fast! STOP IT! I love you mostest! Mom


Julie, as a young girl with her Mommy, Lisa,
The one who gave birth to her and whom she inherited her beauty from.
Me and my Julie taken during her Senior Pictures.
What a joy it is to call her my daughter! I love this young woman with my whole heart!




No comments: