Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We had a really nice Christmas day. Although it started a wee bit too early with a little boy prying my eye lids open telling me Santa had been here! Luckily, that same little boy was content to tell me that and then climb into bed with me and cuddle a little, then fall asleep again. That was great until about a half hour later when big Sis came along with the same Santa story. She climbed in bed for a cuddle, too but her cuddle was about two seconds long and then she wanted everyone up and at 'em! We did get up but we made everyone eat breakfast first and then we took turns opening gifts. It was a little rough on Carly and Jono but we did let them go first.

Other than Rob, Carly and Jono having colds, it's been a really good day. Everyone else is doing well. Julie came up last night and had to go back this evening. Megan came over for the day. Grandpa and Grandma are doing well. I will write more, hopefully tomorrow. We have a niece getting married on Friday, so the week is hectic, but I will try to write more this week and post a few pictures.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: