Wednesday, December 4, 2013

JUST A LITTLE CATCH UP!

Julie came up on the train today and we celebrated her birthday. It was good to see her and spend some time. Megan came by and had cake with us. Grandpa was feeling good enough to come upstairs and have cake with all of us, too. Grandma has been taking good care of him.

It is only 15 degrees here so we are all freezing. Jono's asthma is doing okay but not going away. I am having to keep a constant watch on it. Lots of late hours with him this week but if we can get him through it, it will all be worth it. I let him go to pre-school on Tuesday but am going to keep him home tomorrow to see if we can get ahead of it.

I got my van back today! Crossing my fingers and saying lots of prayers that it's GOOD and FIXED for a long while!

Oh, and my friend Shelli and her husband got to take their new baby, Gunnar, home tonight--all the papers signed! Yippee! Yay! Yahoo!!! I am soooooo happy for them!

Well, that's all the news for today! Hope you are warm where you are!

No comments: