Saturday, December 14, 2013

SHOPPING AND ERRANDS

I think I could have stayed in bed and slept all day today but I didn't do that. Hubby, me and the kiddos went shopping, ran errands and such for most of the afternoon and early evening. It's pretty darn cold outside but we still have quite a bit to do before the holidays get here so we braved it.

Grandma and Grandpa's vehicle is acting up. We thought it was the battery the other day so they took it and had a new one put in but then it wouldn't start again yesterday so Rob and I took it back over to the shop to have it looked at. I'm guessing they will not know what's going on with it until Monday. Rob was able to start it, though, so we could drive it over.

We came home tonight and had pizza and watched Despicable Me 2 with the little ones. They love it and it's one of the animated movies I really get a kick out of. I'm not huge into animated movies. Don't know why, I'm just not. I also like The Incredibles, though.

We have our tree up and Rob has the train running around it. We put candy in the train and he stops it every night and lets the kids get some train candy. It's a "sweet" treat for them--one they will remember long into their adult lives, I think.

Well, that's been our Saturday. Nothing very exciting, but that could be good news, I guess. Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

No comments: