Thursday, December 5, 2013

MY SICK, NOT SO SICK CHILD

Both of my little kids were sick today. I kept Jono home from pre-school and Carly home from Kindergarten. Carly was coughing and sneezing. She felt OK other than that but I didn't want to send her and have her get everyone else sick. That said, I should have sent her. Lol. I was sick, too -- sore throat, coughing, sneezing, headache and had one energetic, sneezing coughing Kindergartner who thought I should entertain her all day! Seriously? Holy Cow. Lay down child--you're sick!

I found a couple of art projects for her and then I let her watch cartoons--so sue me!! Tomorrow--coughing or not, school! When Mommy doesn't feel good she does not want to entertain!

Jono didn't feel very well, either so he didn't need as much entertaining. But alas, not so much with his sister. Well, the little ones are finally in bed, so Mommy is putting herself down too. Night all.

No comments: