Sunday, August 26, 2012

WITHDRAWALS ARE NO FUN!

Is it really only Sunday night? Wow, it seems like a long time since we dropped our eighteen year old off at college. This has been a lot harder than I imagined - O.K. maybe not. I knew it would be hard. I miss Julie really bad.

I think the thing that has surprised me is that she hasn't called much. This is our little girl who had to hug and kiss us and tell us she loved us every night before bed. And all of the sudden -- almost nothing. I've messaged her a couple times and she did message me tonight but it is such a change. I think I am having Julie withdrawals. No, I know I am having Julie withdrawals! I miss my little girl-it is hard to believe she is all grown up and gone.

This really isn't about missing her help around the house or with the kids (although, I do.) I just really miss her. :(

Jules, I miss you and I love you. I'm glad you are having fun, making new friends and are in the place you really want to be. I'm thrilled you are happy! That makes me happy-but know you are missed.
I love you, Mom.



No comments: