Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OUR FIRST FATHER SON SPORT OUTING

My cute little boy. Oh my goodness--my cute, cute little boy. Tonight was his first ever soccer scrimmage with his soccer team. His uniform is too big for him (well, all of the boys uniforms are too big) but he is adorable in it. He did such a good job. I didn't know whether he would follow instructions or go off and do his own thing but he did exactly what he was told. Plus, even at almost three it is so obvious that he is going to be athletically inclined. He is fast and on target--and that is not just a proud mom talking. He really is good. I was kind of surprised at how well he did for being so young. It was so hot out, too--in the upper 90's--even at 7:00 p.m.-so I give all those little boys a ton of credit for being so good.

 It was fun to watch Rob, too, with his little boy. This is the first time he's had a son to do sports with and I could tell he really enjoyed being out there on the field helping Jono understand what to do. It was sweet thing for a mom to watch. It made my heart smile. :)

Rob helping Jono get his uniform and shin guards on

Rob getting Jono ready for his first soccer scrimmage

Jono in his soccer uniform

No comments: