Monday, August 27, 2012

BAD HAIR-GOOD HAIR DAY




I had Carly hair done a few weeks ago. It's a pretty intense process to have your hair braided, especially if you're a little girl. It involves a lot of time, a lot of sitting still, some pulling and once in a while some pain. Carly is really patient and tries so hard to be good. The last time I had it braided which, like I said wasn't long ago, it went frizzy really fast. I called the lady who did it a few days ago to ask what I could do to keep it from doing that and she wanted to look at it. When she saw it today she immediately insisted on re-doing it. Well, it took a little over an hour to take it down and then about 3 hours to braid it again. It's darling and Carly loves it. I'm just hoping it will not frizz this time--well, at least for awhile. Isn't she cute?!

 

No comments: