Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RUN OF THE MILL

Today was just kind of a normal, run of the mill day. I got the laundry done and not much else. The kids had some friends over this morning. Then Mommy spent some time picking up and cleaning. They a took a pretty good nap and I got a few things done but it never seems like enough. I've got an EGD tomorrow afternoon. I just took my last sip of water for about 14 or 15 hours. I stopped eating a good while ago but it's always fluids I miss the most. Dad didn't have a very good day today. His arms hurt him quite a bit and he just stayed in bed all day. That is fairly unusual for him for the last few weeks. He has been more up than down. I hope it was just a one day thing. Mom is doing good. Her foot is still hurting her quite a bit, though. Well, not much else to tell for today so I will get off here and get some rest. Take care all. N.

No comments: