Sunday, November 27, 2011

JUST A COUPLE THINGS

Rob and I made it home tonight around six. We were so tired last night after driving all day that we slept in this morning until almost eleven and didn't leave our hotel until almost 12:30 p.m. It was actually a nice drive, though. We had good weather and got to spend a lot of alone time together. All in all it was a very nice day. Grandma called when we were about two hours away and told us if we would call about a half hour before we got home they would have dinner ready. That was a very nice treat. The kids were really glad to see us (for the first 15 minutes or so) and then they went back to their normal routine. Lol! Grandpa was feeling well enough to come upstairs for dinner. We had a big "around the table" dinner as a family. I always like it when we can do that. I think it just helps keeps family closer to one another. Well, Julie is giving us the T-minus countdown now to her 18th birthday. Apparently we are at T-minus 5 and counting. Oh, but whose counting? I know I'm not. Well, I'd better get some sleep so I can be ready to handle an 18 year old later this week! I'm going to need all the help I can get! Just kidding. :)

No comments: