Friday, November 18, 2011

SPANK YOU MOM!

It's snowing hard and I am so glad to be indoors. There have been a bunch of accidents this evening due to the weather. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when Rob walked in the door because he worked really late tonight and the weather just kept getting worse. Julie has a debate tournament in the morning and has to be there by 6:45 a.m. to meet the bus. None of us are a bit excited about that! I think Rob and I are going to arm wrestle to see who has to take her at that pre-dawn hour. (I plan to cheat.) Jonathon has decided to start spanking Mommy when he doesn't get what he wants or when he gets in trouble for something. It doesn't go over very well but he hasn't figured out yet that it isn't a really good idea. I have to say it's hard to get too mad at him for doing it sometimes because I'm laughing so hard. He's quite the little pill. He's also at the stage where he likes to hear himself scream. Why is it that two year olds like to hear themselves at that decibel level? Every two year old I've ever known loves to hear themselves scream. Oh, I do hope age two passes quickly!

No comments: