Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IT'S COLD OUT THERE!

It's been somewhere between 32-42 degrees here today starting from early morning to late evening. A pretty good ten degree spread--even though, in my book, cold is cold! I don't know that I'm ready for it to be this cold yet but since no one is offering me a choice I guess I will just have to bundle up and bear it. Brrrrrr. Julie has her interview for Sterling Scholar tomorrow. It's a fairly prestigious scholarship for Utah seniors. She's one of only a few students in her high school who have been nominated for it. We are really proud of her. It would be great if she actually got the scholarship, but it's an honor just to be nominated for it. I've been trying to get some paperwork done this week but it's been slow going. I have a hard enough time with piles of paper without having my two and three year olds jumping through them while I'm trying to sort them. That happens a lot! Seems like the only time I can do any work on them is while they are asleep and that's not much time to accomplish anything! Why does it seem like Mom's have less hours in their days? I'd swear it's true! Lol! Well, better get myself to bed. Lots to do tomorrow!

No comments: