Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HERE YOU GO GAMA!

It feels like it's been a long day. I woke up really tired this morning. I got Carly up and in bed with me watching cartoons so I could catch a few more winks of sleep and remembered I promised to babysit for a friend who would arrive within minutes. Aaarrrggghhh! My tired body moved pretty quickly at that point! The kids had fun playing and were pretty noisy so that really woke me up. The kids are finally starting to get over their colds. Yay! I wish there was a way to keep them healthy for the whole winter. As it is we are keeping Jono in most of the time. But he still catches whatever we bring home to him. We are really hoping he outgrows this. Grandma and Grandpa are both doing really well. They have coughs but beyond that they are hanging in there. Jono gives them a run for their money like he does the rest of us. He really likes his Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma told me one morning she heard him outside the bathroom just talking to her. He just stayed there chattering to her the whole time she was in there. When she opened the door he was standing there holding her coffee cup. He just handed it to her and said; "Here you go Gama!" He is such a little character! :} Well, better get off here and get to bed! Night all.

No comments: