Friday, June 19, 2009

Rob Gets A First

Carly was not having a good day today. We took a long drive, an hour each way, and she was not a happy camper! Anyway, when we got home she climbed up on Daddy's lap and played video games with him for a while. She loves to do that. I still can't figure out why he loves to do that and now there's two of them doing it! While they were playing she was chattering away so Rob started trying to get her to say different things. I was in the living room and they were in the bedroom. He came running out with Carly and said "She did it! She said, "I love you." That was the only first Rob has been around for! He missed her crawling and her first steps and even her first word. But do you think he could get her to repeat it to me? Of course not! Everytime I left the room she would say it again but she wouldn't say it in front of me. She's such a little tease.

No comments: